CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE SPRING 2023 TRACK BANQUET TICKETS
THE BOOSTER CLUB STORE IS NOW OPEN!!!
Click here to purchase booster club membership.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE SPIRIT WEAR
Click the image for larger version
PHOTOS FROM THIS YEAR:
Click Here to upload/view 2021 XC Pictures
Click Here to upload/view 2022 Track Pictures
- There is ONE Plano XC/Track team for girls in 9th-12th grade.
- Girls XC/track athletes gets bused from Vines & Clark daily.
- EVERY athlete must have a new physical and medical history form on file and new UIL forms in RankOne every year.
- Team website: planorunning.com
- Girls head XC/Track coach: Amy Dehdari; email@example.com
- Rank One forms: https://planoisd.rankonesport.com/New/Home.aspx
- XC season is August to mid-October.
- Summer workouts begin in June and are led by team captains.
Track & Field:
- Track season is late January to mid-April.
- Off-season track is first semester.
- Try-outs occur first two weeks of each semester.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I do cross country and other sports/activities?
A: YES!!! We are very flexible with other activities (band, bb, soccer, choir, etc). We have MANY athletes that do multiple activities through the year.
Q: How far is a cross country race and when are meets?
A: Most races are 5K (3.1 miles) and are held Saturday mornings (Aug-Oct).
Q: What if I can’t run that far at one time right now? Will I get cut?
A: That’s ok, that’s what training is for! You do NOT have to have running experience to join! As long as you show up and work hard, there are NO cuts in cross country!
Q: I’m doing track off-season, but my schedule says “cross country?!?”
A: You are in the right place! They name the class “Cross Country” in the fall and “Track” in the spring. There are two training groups in the fall - off-season track and in-season XC