Primer on Cross Country - The sport, the season, teams, how meets work, scoring, etc.
Texas State University Interscholastic League (UIL)
- UIL Cross Country Home Page
- UIL District Alignment - Cross Country Track & Field
- UIL Cross Country Texas State Meet
- UIL Booster Club Guidelines
High School Cross Country and Track Web Sites
- Plano East
- Plano West
- Lewisville Hebron
- Lewisville Flower Mound
- Lewisville Marcus
- McKinney Boyd
- USA Track & Field - USA Track & Field (USATF) is the National Governing Body for track & field, long-distance running and race walking in the United States.
- Texas MileSplit - Coverage of Texas high school running. Includes PSHS Results.
- Texas Running - A member of the MileSplit network, Texas Running closely reports track and cross country and posts elite performances.
- Cross Country Coaches' Association of Texas - The coaches association compiles lists for runners in Texas. The most useful list during
the season is the team rankings. They have a pre-season top ten list and updated rankings each week.
- Jesuit-Shreaner Relays Area Top Performers List - Up-to-date compilation of the best track performances of the area.
- DyeStat.com - National track and field and cross country news and results.
- Cool Running - Distance running website - discussion regarding running and training.
- Let's Run - LetsRun.com is dedicated to covering and promoting the world’s greatest and purest sport - running.
- Runners World - Magazine's website dedicated to high school running.
Running long distance breaks down the support in running shoes and they must be replaced often to avoid injury to the runner. These shops specialize in outfitting runners and have experienced people fitting the proper shoe for the individual's running style and for conditions in which they run.
- Luke's Locker - PSHS first choice! 10% off if you mention you are affiliated with the team!
- Run On - Run-On will also match this 10% discount.